If you come to Prague to have a rest and to relax, there is plenty of massage parlors, wellness centers, spas, cryogenic chambers and beauty parlors offering you their services. It depends on which massage or procedure you will choose. Local parlors offer huge variety of massages including classical relaxing massages, ayurveda massage, aromatherapy massage, anti-cellulite massage, Chinese and Thai massage, hot lava stone massage, honey and chocolate massage and reflex and lymphatic massage. Licensed professionals will always take care of you.
• Ayurveda massage – relaxing and regenerating kind of massage originating from India. The purpose of the massage is to reach harmony of body, soul and mind.
• Anti-cellulite massage – massage method helping to reduce cellulite, form shape, retain skin elasticity and quality
• Aromatherapy – combining the effects of natural substances (essential oils) with massage techniques
• Chinese energy-massage – method using restoration paths for energy flow in the human body
• Chocolate massage – offered in luxurious wellness centers, helping to straighten and relax your skin
• Classical relaxing massage – used to eliminate stress, headaches and backache
• Lymphatic massage – stimulation of lymphatic system leads to clearing the body from harmful pollutants
• Hot lava stone massage – warming massage using hot lava stones – for complete and perfect relaxation
• Honey massage – very efficient detoxification method that relieves deep muscles
• Reflex massage – stimulating the functions of internal organs by stimulating reflex zones
• Thai massage – combination of stretching and stimulation of acupressure points
The choice of a method depends on you.
• Saunas (Finish sauna, steam sauna, infrared sauna)
• Cryogenic chambers (1 – 2 minutes lasting stay in a chamber with temperature around -110°C)
• Variety of beauty parlors